The black lady in the bathroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The black lady in the bathroom

I remember this one time when it was my friend's birthday and she invited us to her house. It like like 3am and we were watching a movie in her room when I decided to go to the bathroom, I knocked, heard nothing so I opened the door. When I opened the door there was this woman, skin pale as snow wearing a black dress looking at herself in the mirror. Since my friend was a little emo and here friends all wore alternative clothes I didn't see that as weird so I came back to the room. 10 minutes later I thought it was weird that nobody came back so I went a check and nobody was there. Up to this day my friends my friends still think I'm joking about it.

That's freaky. I would have **** my pants, lol.

Comment

Oh, dude, that's creepy

Comment

Maybe you are not joking, but you are confused dude, I do not believe in this kind of things.

Comment

Wtf, how did you not panic? I would have freaked the f out

Comment

Originally posted by cadair View Post
            Wtf, how did you not panic? I would have freaked the f out
            I don't know, I thought it was a real person at first. But tbh this isn't the first time I lived paranormal events. In my old house sometimes I would wake up with all my furniture open. At first it scared the crap out of me but I got used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by educatd View Post

I don't know, I thought it was a real person at first. But tbh this isn't the first time I lived paranormal events. In my old house sometimes I would wake up with all my furniture open. At first it scared the crap out of me but I got used to it.
              Wtf. I don't think I could ever get used to something like this, it's awful.

Comment

I wouldn't have believed you either tbh, lol.

Comment

Sorry, man, but it's really hard to believe

Comment

I believe you dude, I've seen some weird sh*t in my life to know that's absolutely possible.

Comment

I mean, we're in a site that's about magic and wizardry and whatever. Why wouldn't I believe this?

Comment

Working...
                      X